Hi blog, long time no see!
Dunno why I’ve neglected to post about previous goodies like this, but I’ve just release a new free Sketch Material Design template on Dribbble: https://dribbble.com/shots/2296655-Material-Design-Sketch-Template-v2-Free
You’ll notice I added some device backgrounds for laptop, tablet-landscape, tablet-portrait and mobile. These are behind the actual Sketch artboards so they won’t export.
This is an evolution of my previous Material Design Sketch template from over a year ago: https://dribbble.com/shots/1686164-Material-Design-Free-Sketch-Template-Icons
When I designed the original template, there wasn’t much out there in terms of specs for Material Design layouts beyond mobile and the one layout I included (card-over).
Since then there were suggested layouts in Angular-Material (my jam), and finally the Polymer team came out with this super cool site for 4 layouts across 3 responsive breakpoints: http://polymerelements.github.io/app-layout-templates/
Here’s the changelog from this new Sketch template:
- [new] 16 layouts from Polymer examples
- Nav View (laptop, tablet landscape, tablet portrait & mobile)
- Nav Cards (laptop, tablet landscape, tablet portrait & mobile)
- List Card Over (laptop, tablet landscape, tablet portrait & mobile)
- Nav List Detail (laptop, tablet landscape, tablet portrait & mobile)
- [new] device background behind artboards which doesn’t export
- [updated] Material Design Components
- [new] Lists
- [new] Cards
- [new] Data Tables
- [new] Tooltips
- [new] FAB Speed Dial
- [new] Date picker
- [new] Progress Circular
- [updated] Forms: Inputs, Checkboxes, Radios & Switches
- [updated] Styles
- [new] Typography Styles (Display, Headline, Title, Subheading, Body, Caption, Button)
- [removed] Charts (I’m going to make a Material Charts Sketch template soon)
- [todo] Icons - need to add around 300 new icons and update icon categories based off official material-icon updates
What are you waiting for, go download that puppy and give it a try (and a Like on Dribbble)!
Back to you!
Lemme know what you think!
Follow Kyle Ledbetter on: twitter / dribbble / instagram
blog comments powered by Disqus